Lotus Exige S2 R-GT: Cockpit textures experiment





On top of texture pack I posted I am also working on Exige interior textures overhaul. At the moment there is no deadline, but I will share it here when it's finished. Also don't expect anything groundbreaking- there is not that much that can be done with Exige's textures at this moment. On top of that I won't be doing anything based 1:1 on real life rally spec Exige. I found one reference photo for S2 Exige, but the layout is not possible to replicate in current 3D model. Same goes for actual S3 that texture pack I released is based on. My goal is to make it look plausible. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lotus Exige R-GT 2012 Rali Vinho da Madeira Sousa/ Mancini

Internal textures overhaul + external Porsche 911 R-GT Coyne Joyce 2017 Donegal International Rally

BMW E30 M3 Group A 1990 Rallye Deutschland Carlsson/ Carlsson